Skip to main content

Covid Update October 10th

Indiahoma Public School has received notification that two of our high school students and possibly one elementary student have tested positive for Covid-19.  To make sure all of our students and faculty remain safe, we have decided to cancel school this approaching week
October 13-16.  This will allow everyone to have the necessary 14 days of quarantine if they have been exposed.  Our number one priority is the safety of our students and faculty. We will return to school on October 27th.
Respectfully, Deanna Voegeli