INDIAHOMA PUBLIC SCHOOL
STEPS FOR CONCURRENT ENROLLMENT
- Student must be a junior or a senior.
- Student must have taken an ACT with a composite score of 19 or better. (If lower than a 19, student must schedule an appointment with the Indiahoma counselor.
- Student will apply to the college of their choice either WOSC (Western Oklahoma State College) of CU (Cameron University), etc.
- After application is completed, student must schedule an appointment with the counselor:
- To complete the concurrent enrollment verification form.
- Sign the form
- Parents sign the form
- Counselor signs the form
- To select college course(s).
- To complete all necessary documentation which is then forwarded by the Indiahoma Counselor to applicable college.
- Student will pay tuition.
- After enrollment completed, student will purchase necessary textbooks and supplies.